Saturday, June 20, 2009

RALPH LAUREN Multicolour Polo Horse Transparent WHITE Tote

RESERVED RESERVED

RALPH LAUREN Multicolour Polo Horse Transparent WHITE Tote



RALPH LAUREN Multicolour Polo Horse Transparent WHITE Tote
(WITH WHITE STRAPS!)
Brand New with Tag
100% authentic

OMG look what we found loves!
I know many of you have been emailing me for this tote so I was
just overjoyed when i spotted this white one!

Personally, I really like the white strap one more that the navy blue.
But it's really just my opinion.
:D

Hurry Up!
We've only got 1 piece of this lovely tote and you know how quick the navy one went all reserved!


Measurements:
length approx 15.5 inches
height without strap approx 12 inches
height incl strap 19 inches
width approx 5 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment